Saturday, November 26, 2005

Real Life Mimics Art

I was coming home from work today when this lady with a real tiny little dog passed by in front of me. The little pooch was moving along on his leash in front of the lady , not pulling or lagging on the leash, and looking around interestedly at me and everything else it was passing by. The lady herself was talking on her cell phone and paying attention to nothing else particularily. The contrast was interesting and certainly did bring to mind the question of which was in charge. But the thing that really hit me was that the dogs little 4 inch legs were moving so rapidly back and forth that they actually blurred into near invisibility as they neared the ground. It looked exactly like a cartoon. I don't think I have ever seen that effect in real life before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home